Make Your House Stand Out
Whether your goal is to increase your home’s value, repair damage, protect it from the natural elements, or achieve an improved aesthetic, painting the exterior walls of your house is a fantastic investment. A high quality exterior paint job goes a long way to improving the overall curb appeal of your home. If you are looking for a team to make the exterior of your home look more distinct while adding an extra layer of protection from weather, insects, and dust, reach out to Eclipse Remodeling in Sherman Oaks and schedule a free consultation.
We offer reliable, professional exterior painting services with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Let us know what you have in mind for your painting project and we can get started today!
Why choose Eclipse Remodeling?
Because with us you get:
A fully-licensed team of professional contractors
Meticulous, well-planned project management
Fast, efficient work
Complete, full-service exterior painting solutions, from conception to completion
Why Should You Repaint Your Home?
Wondering if getting an exterior paint job on your home is worth the cost? The benefits of a new paint job go beyond simply giving your house a new, fresh look — there are a few other factors that you may also want to consider before committing to get your exterior walls painted.
Protection — A new coat (or three) of paint on your walls can help protect your walls from contaminants, weather damage, and can prevent the exterior wood of your home from rotting. A quality exterior paint job can help save you money on repairs in the future.
Inspection — In the course of painting your walls, our team will be looking closely at every inch of your home’s exterior. In so doing, we are likely to find all sorts of damages that you may not even have been aware of. From mold and water stains to rotting wood and structural damage, it’s a regular occurrence when we paint peoples’ exterior walls for us to identify something that needs repaired that they were not previously aware of. Once these damages have been repaired, a well-done paint job can help prevent them from reappearing.
Valuation — A reliable way to secure or increase the value of your home is to make sure the outside walls stay looking sharp and well-maintained. If you are planning on selling your house in the coming years, repainting your walls can help increase its resale value. Make sure you get it done by a professional so, at the end of the day, it looks as great as possible.
Beautification — Last but not least, repainting your exterior walls will help make your house stand out. Repainting your home’s walls is a fast, effective way to instantly revitalize the beauty of your home, and it can also be a great means of expressing your own personal aesthetic and taste. Don’t be afraid to use bold accents to give your house a bit of extra distinction!
Eclipse Remodeling’s team of painters have the expertise to get your exterior paint job done with extremely high-quality performance in a rapid and affordable manner. If you are in Los Angeles County or the surrounding Southern California area, choose a company that has successfully painted hundreds of homes over the years and a track record of countless satisfied customers. Reach out to us today to get your free project estimate!
When you hire Eclipse Remodeling to do your exterior painting, for our standard services, we follow this 15-step process to ensure that the job gets done right:
- Pressure Wash: We start by aggressively pressure washing your walls. Many clients have been surprised at how aggressive our pressure washing is. For a new paint job, this is how it is supposed to be, as doing so helps loosen paint and stucco, allowing it to come off before the painting starts rather than after the job is finished.
- Trench: Next, we trench around the bottom of your home. Most home remodeling companies, when painting, spray paint down to dirt-level and then stop there. This is problematic, as, when it rains, the soil level can change, leaving an unsightly line where the paint stops at the bottom of your house. At Eclipse Remodeling, we do the extra work and trench below grade to prevent this from happening. After painting, we return the soil and rocks.
- Cover and Protect: If it shouldn’t be painted, then it should be covered. We cover up everything that isn’t going to be painted, like lights, meter faces, and so on. We will cover your items with plastic, paper, and tape as required to protect them. We will also cover bushes, trees, and flowers as well. If there are small areas that need to be trimmed back, we can take care of this. However, we would prefer you to get your landscaper to do this prior to painting, so you get exactly the cut you desire. If that’s not a concern though, we can take care of this for you.
- Scrape Loose Paint and Sand Wood: Pressure washing causes some wood to soak up water. When the wood dries out, a small amount of paint will curl up on the edges. So, after the wood is dry, we carefully scrape and sand any loose paint. We give special attention to window frames, grids, and all wood surfaces. This is one extra step we take to ensure high-quality results that last for a long time.
- Caulk Cracks, Voids, and Joints: Stucco and wood will inevitably get cracks over time, especially around doors and windows. Wood usually has many voids and gaps at the joints; these areas are filled in and smoothed.
- Patch Stucco — Small and Large: It’s common for small spots of stucco to flake off. Corners have often been chipped by pets or kids with bicycles. We patch these spots for you and match the existing texture. Large cracks/damage and the proper way to fix them will be discussed during the estimate and written out in detail in the contract.
- Replace Damaged Wood: Wood is a natural element vulnerable to damage from sun and moisture. If there is considerable deterioration on your home, we will recommend the replacement of certain pieces during preparation. Raw wood will always be primed, then painted.
- Remove Screens: Screens are removed and reinstalled at the end of the project. This is a good time to replace them, if you want! Homes with wood or old metal frames will be prepared and painted. On other styles of windows, the screens can be left in and covered with plastic, since the window frames don’t get painted.
- Put Plastic Sheeting on Windows and Doors: Our motto is: “If it doesn’t get painted, it must be covered.”
- Prime as Required: We apply primer or premium self-priming paint to exposed wood or stucco to ensure a superior paint job.
- Paint Exterior Body, Fascia, and Eves: We paint the body, fascia, and the eves of your home. Our job is not complete until all surfaces are taken care of.
- Premium Exterior Paint: It’s ironic that some contractors use cheap paint, because it is more difficult to use and much more abrasive than high-quality paint. It's a false economy for both the painter and the client to use cheap paint. Premium paint applies faster and it goes on thicker, so there is less touching up going to be necessary. With premium paint, everyone wins: you get better results and we are not frustrated with dripping paint and worn out machines.
- Apply Two Coats: We put on a MINIMUM of two coats of paint on the walls and we guarantee full coverage. If the job requires more than two coats, we keep painting.
- Clean Up and Haul Away Debris: We do not consider your job finished until we have cleaned up perfectly and ensured your satisfaction.
- Job Inspection and Walk Around with Client: Lastly, we walk the finished project with you. When we’re finished with the walk-around and you’re satisfied, we collect the final payment and ask for a completion certificate that you fill out detailing your experience with our company.
What Makes Eclipse Remodeling Unique
Unlike some of our competitors, Eclipse Remodeling has no hidden fees, and our bid prices are reliable and consistent. When we give you a quote, it includes both the material and labor costs, including everything listed in our process above. We offer a pick-and-choose approach to bidding. Just tell us exactly what you want us to do, and we can then provide you a quote based on costs of material and labor. Throughout the estimate process we will ask a lot of questions to make sure we give you an accurate, reasonable price for the work you want completed. This allows you to pick and choose what you want worked on without paying for items that you don’t need or want.
What Else Makes Eclipse Remodeling UniqueBid Prices Don’t Change!
Once the estimate is provided, the price doesn’t change. When you hire Eclipse Remodeling, Inc. to do a job for you, you can write the checks exactly according to the payment schedule on the contract and put them in your desk. At each stage of the job, when a payment is due, the price on the check hasn’t changed! The most common complaint we hear from owners is: “I hate it when I’m quoted a price for a service and then the price starts climbing upwards.” Eclipse Remodeling’s president doesn’t like this happening either. As he (Udi Zadok) says, “I don’t like it happening to me and I don’t do this to my clients.” All of our prices are fixed, no hidden fees, no nonsense. Trust can be only built when communication is transparent.
Our Experienced Painters
All of our crew leaders have been painting with us for many years. For an average single-family home, our crew typically consists of the crew leader and one to two painters. For larger homes and jobs with tight time limitations, our crews will be bigger.
We’re One Call Away
Besides providing top-of-the-line interior painting services, what’s made our customers most satisfied in the past has been our open, transparent communication. We are always available to discuss your project with you, and will address any questions or concerns that crop up along the way. You can reach us online to get in direct contact with Udi.
Our cell phones are always on and we’re always available to speak. The only reason we may not answer right away is that we’re talking to another client, or on the phone, and we will call you right back.
If you are thinking about getting an exterior painting project started, call Eclipse Remodeling in LA County to get the job done right. We will be able to help you throughout the entire process — from choosing the right color palette to working around your schedule to get the project done promptly. Ready to get started? Contact us now for your free quote! Our licensed, highly-experienced painters will get started on your interior painting project in Sherwood Oaks or the surrounding Los Angeles County area as soon as we get the initials ironed out. We look forward to speaking with you soon!